AFTERCARE FOR PERMANENT EYEBROWS AFTER TREATMENT
– After treatment, the skin may react as reddish/pinkish (depending on skin condition) around the treated area. Please rest assured because it’s normal and temporary due to the anesthetic.
– Depends on skin structure, after the first treatment, the eyebrows appear to be darker and thicker; color retention depends on skin condition.
– The first touch up session (correction) will happen 4-6 weeks after treatment, depending on skin condition.
– After treatment, client has to avoid water for the first 24 hours.
– After 24 hours, client can resume normal routines such as face wash and shower but do NOT scrub eyebrows when washing face. If face wash or other chemicals accidentally get on the eyebrows, gently wash away with water.
– Apply wet cotton on the eyebrows 3 times a day for 30 minutes until all the scabbing is gone (around 4 – 5 days if follows the instruction correctly).
– Dry-healing brings out the best results. Client should NOT apply any medication or ointment on eyebrows.
– Eyebrows should heal within 4 – 7 days.
– During the healing process, do not scratch, peel or pick at scabs as it can cause scarring and/or color loss.
– Within the first 2 weeks after treatment, avoid shower in public places, sun tanning, salon tanning, sauna, any facial treatment or exercise that could generate sweat.
– Client is fully responsible in case the caring method is not following exactly as mentioned above.
AFTERCARE FOR PERMANENT LIPS AFTER TREATMENT
After treatment, must AVOID:
– Water spinach/morning glory (kang kong) and sticky rice in 1 week.
– Getting colored foods (curry, soy sauce, etc.) and drinks (tea, coffee, etc.) on the lips within a few days until healed.
– Using any lipstick within the first 2 months.
– 2 – 3 hours after the procedure, client needs to apply lip balm/ointment (non-petroleum) regularly to keep it moist preventing from chapped and cracked during the healing process. All the scabbing will be gone in 2 – 3 days if follows the instructions correctly.
– Clean your lips with warm water and cotton pad after eating (do not use soap or other chemicals).
– Keep lips clean at all times.
– After the scabbing is gone, apply collagen twice a day in the morning and at night. After 10 minutes, continue to apply lip balm/ointment (non-petroleum).
– Final lips color is evident after 1 – 2 months.
AFTERCARE FOR PERMANENT EYELINER AFTER TREATMENT
– No makeup remover or face soap on the eyelids.
– No contact lenses after 2-3 days
– No mascara within 2 weeks
– No eyelash extensions within 1 month