AFTERCARE FOR PERMANENT EYEBROWS
– After treatment, the skin may react as reddish/pinkish (depending on skin conditions) around the treated area. Please rest assured because it’s normal and temporary due to the anesthetic.
– Depending on skin conditions, the eyebrows appear to be darker and thicker on the following day.
– Color retention depends on skin conditions, oily skin has less retention compared to normal skin.
– Touch up session happens 4-6 weeks after treatment, depending on skin conditions.
– After treatment, client has to avoid water for the first 24 hours.
– The following morning, client can resume normal routines such as face wash and shower but do NOT scrub eyebrows when using facial wash. If facial wash or other cosmetics accidentally get in the eyebrows, gently rinse with water and dab with dry cotton.
– Apply wet cotton or use mist sprayer on the eyebrows 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes each time until all scabbing is done (around 4-5 days if follows the instructions correctly).
**Note: keeping eyebrows moist would boost the healing process.
– Dry-healing brings out the best results. Client should NOT apply any medications or ointments on eyebrows, only water.
– Eyebrows should heal within 4-7 days.
– During the healing process, do NOT scratch, peel or pick at scabs as it can cause scarring and/or color loss.
– Within the first 2 weeks after treatment, avoid shower in public places, beaches, sun tanning, salon tanning, sauna, any facial treatment or exercise that could generate excessive sweats.
– Client is fully responsible in case of the caring method is not followed exactly as mentioned above.
AFTERCARE FOR PERMANENT LIPS
After treatment, must AVOID:
– Water spinach/morning glory (kang kong) and sticky rice in 1 week.
– Getting colored foods (curry, soy sauce, etc.) and drinks (tea, coffee, etc.) on the lips within a few days until healed.
– Using any lipstick within the first 2 months.
– 2 hours after the procedure, client needs to apply lip balm/ointment (non-petroleum) once every 15 minutes to keep it moist preventing from chapped and cracked during the healing process (Do not wait 2 hours between each lip balm/ointment application).
– Scabbing is complete within 2-3 days if follows the instructions correctly.
– Clean your lips with warm water and cotton pad after eating (do not use soap or other cosmetics).
– Keep lips clean at all times.
– After the scabbing is done, apply collagen twice a day in the morning and at night. After 10 minutes, continue to apply lip balm/ointment (non-petroleum).
– Final lips color is only evident after 2 months.
AFTERCARE FOR PERMANENT EYELINER
– No makeup remover or cleanser on the eyelids.
– No contact lenses after 2-3 days.
– No mascara within 2 weeks.
– No eyelash extensions within 1 month.
AFTERCARE FOR LASER REMOVAL
– Keep the treated area clean and dry during the first 4 hours.
– Avoid heavy sweating, swimming, and sunbathing.
– Highly recommend using SPF 30 sunscreen to protect the treated skin.
– Don’t pick the scabs (if any).
– Don’t apply makeup or any potentially irritating product on treated skin while it heals.
– Don’t soak in baths, hot tubs unless the skin has healed completely.
Poor aftercare can also increase the likelihood of scarring. Blisters and scabs are common side effects (not always, but it happens). If you fail to protect blistered skin and pick on scabs scarring may occur. Keep in mind that you also play an important role for the outcome of your laser tattoo removal.
AFTERCARE FOR EYELASH EXTENSIONS
– Keep your Eyelash Extensions dry for 24 hours after your appointment.
– Wash and brush your lashes daily (after the initial 24 hours). Let your lashes dry before brushing them.
– Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions on your own, call us for an appointment.
AFTERCARE FOR LASH LIFT
– Keep your eyelashes dry for 4 hours after your appointment.
– Avoid rubbing your eyes as it might affect the final look.