How to handle lips blisters after PMU?Customer Service
How to handle lips blisters after PMU?
In some cases, after lips tattooing, customers experience lips blisters that cause discomfort. So what is the cause of this and how can we handle them?
1. Causes of blisters
Lips blisters are not the name of a disease as it is a characteristic symptom of herpes, caused by the herpes simplex-1 virus. The virus enters the body and does not work right away, it only develops when an infected person has a weakened immune system due to various reasons.
This happens when customers are having poor resistance or the body is prone to blisters. This is completely normal, please follow the instructions to quickly recover and avoid the blisters from spreading.
2. How to handle blisters
If you experience blisters after PMU, follow the instructions below:
- Always keep your lips clean. You can use saline solution and cotton swabs to clean the lips regularly.
- Cover your lips when going outside. When traveling around the city, you should use a mask to cover your lips to avoid getting your lips dirty. However, when you are at home, you should limit the use of masks.
- Use a topical medication to prevent the spread and help the blisters heal faster. One commonly recommended cream is Cadirovib, applied only to blisters, not the whole lips.
- In addition to topical medication, oral acyclovir is also very effective in preventing blisters and treating blisters.
- Keep the rest of your lips moisturized. After lips service, keeping lips moisturized is crucial. So, please pay attention to the rest of the lips too.
Finally, stay calm and follow the instructions. Your blisters will go away within 7 – 10 days. NP Brows hope through this article, you understand and know how to handle them. Please comment below if you still have any questions related to this issue.
Phone number: 028.66548686 – 0908.001579 to make an appointment in advance
Address: 165-167 Dinh Tien Hoang, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Check out more post right here.